Through our efforts to do our best to live a good life and support each other, it is possible to make big strides and not beat ourselves up.
Heather Hans, a mystical healer of loving energy for the heart, mind, body and soul and author of the book, "The Heart of Self-Love" joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. She discusses how to stop self-sabotage from keeping us from achieving our goals.
- We’re talking today about self-sabotage and how to stop it from keeping us from achieving our goals. What types of self-sabotage do you most often see in your work?
- Why does one beat themselves up per se? What does one do to get out of sabotaging themselves?
- What are some ways that people can use to identify what actions they are doing that are actually sabotaging their success?
- What can we do, specifically, to stop doing this to ourselves?
- In what ways can we reprogram our brains to clear out self-sabotaging thoughts?
Heather Hans, LCSW, MSW, MBA, CPIC, is a Visionary, Healer & Teacher, and the author of The Heart of Self-Love: How to Radiate with Confidence. It is Heather's firm belief that loving oneself is necessary to have fulfilling relationships and a successful life. To have Heather's inspiration delivered directly to your inbox sign up for her Newsletter (your email will NEVER be shared).