Everything boils down to relationships; our relationship with ourselves, our relationship with something greater than ourselves, and our relationships with other people and other living beings. Research shows that loneliness affects people on a biological basis. Lonely adults drink more alcohol and get less exercise than people who "feel" connected. Our ability to feel love and intimacy is what keeps us healthy.
Heather Hans is a mystical healer of loving energy for the heart, mind, body and soul and joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship Advice Channel to talk about "How to Create Healthy Relationships that Last". Heather is a licensed social worker and psychotherapist, certified Professional Intuitive Coach, Certified Holistic Healer, Certified Law of Attraction Advanced Practitioner, CPA, MSW and MBA.
Listen to our interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Heather Hans discuss the following:
- How do relationships effect health?
- What are the steps to create a healthy relationship?
- What advice do you have for single people not in a relationship?
- When do we know whether a relationship is healthy or not?
- Where can people learn more about building and maintaining healthy relationships?